Personalized Repair visit
In addition to our in-office bicycle service, we offer personal mobile bike repair service at your home or any other convenient place for you.
Here's How it Works:
- Select a tune-up option you think your bike is in need of. If you're not sure, that's ok, we'll let you know exactly what is needed when we arrive.
- Choose a couple times that work for you during checkout and give us a little info about your bike.
- We'll contact you shortly to schedule the best time for you.
- We perform a thorough estimate and get approval from you before performing the work.
- Ride your bike without the wait!
- Our most popular option is to have us come to your workplace and get your bike service while you work. We do the repair while you work, including sourcing any need parts! In a 5 minute break, we'll let you know what your bike needs and get you on your way, by the end of the day.
- We guarantee to never leave you without your bike.
- Likely, others in your office will be interested as well. We take care of the scheduling and coordinating a visit via email so everyone in the office can benefit.
- If you bring us to a new office, we offer a free tune up to you as a thank you!
Have an event planned and need a certified mechanic? Would you like to hire a mechanic for your staff a token of appreciation or an added benefit?
Choose your Tune-Up Here:
Provide a safe and smooth ride.
- Check/adjust all bearings, (hubs, bottom bracket, headset)
- Adjust derailleurs F & R
- Adjust brakes F & R
- Inspect drivetrain (chain, gears) for wear
- Lightly clean and lubricate drivetrain
- Check bolts (rack , fender, water bottles)
- Inspect tires and inflate
- Wipe down of bike
- Basic wheel true F & R
- Test ride
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Upgrade for an ultra clean & crisp ride
A Left Coast Tune-Up :
- Detailed clean of chain, derailleurs, gears, & polish of frame
- Install new cables and housing
- Major wheel true F & R check dish and round & thorough cleaning
- Grease pedal threads, seat post and stem
- Clean and install new grease in hubs