FREE bike repair class offered at Pedal PT! Checkout the details below!
or go to their site HERE
We are excited to announce our new Bike Maintenance Series at Pedal PT! We teamed up with our good friend Aaron Michalson, owner/operator of Left Coast Bicycles Mobile Bicycle Service. Aaron has over a decade of mechanic experience on every type of bike, and has taught bike maintenance courses for the University of Oregon, Ashland Oregon Parks & Recreation and Ashland High School Charter School.
When: Saturday, January 31st @ 10am
Who: Aaron Michalson with Left Coast Bicycles
CLASS 1: Basic Maintenance + Flat Fix
To learn the names of most bicycle parts, basic preventative bicycle care, how to fix a flat tire on your own, including what you need for your bicycle to do so. And most important: to have fun and feel empowered to ride your bicycle!
You will Learn:
- Basic preventative maintenance
- Things to carry with you
- How to fix a flat
- Common names of bike parts
- Pedal PT has indoor + outdoor bike parking, so please bring your bike!
- We’ll have coffee and snacks, and feel free to stop by a little early to check out our space, meet the Pedal PT staff and your other cycling friends.
- This class is free to the public, however limit the class to 20 participants (due to available space)-
- Call Pedal PT today to reserve your spot! 503-894-9038
Upcoming Classes Each Month:
- Saturday, February 28th @ 10am Your Brakes
- Saturday, March 28th @ 10am Derailleur Adjustments
Call Pedal PT today to reserve your spot! 503-894-9038